All M2M amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your AT&T service.
AT&T M2M Signal Boosters for use in ATMs, lotto & vending machines, remote monitoring systems, etc.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger AT&T 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your cellular modem and AT&T is capable of providing.
Like mobile devices and dongles, any machine that runs on a wireless network or depends on it for communications, uploads, downloads and its primary operations will suffer from network fluctuation. While mobile devices are portable and you may try and look for better network reception, fixed installations or machine to machine operations that aren’t portable will have to deal with the perennial problem of poor signal strength. There is little room for maneuvering since machines cannot be moved randomly, they cannot be installed just about anywhere to get better reception and the requirement of data speeds or network reception would be more demanding than mobiles or dongles for personal use. If you want reliable operations, whether it is a vending machine or a security system, then you should consider using an AT&T signal booster for M2M.
AT&T signal booster for M2M can be classified into three categories: Security 4G, Signal 3G and Signal 4G.
weBoost Security 4G M2M (471119) Machine To Machine Signal Booster For Security Systems is ideal for alarms, closed circuit television systems, entry systems at commercial or business premises, biometric systems and motion sensors or any kind of wired and wireless security apparatus. Any M2M operation pertaining to security that requires an active internet connection, which could be 2G, 3G or 4G, would need consistent signal strength to remain optimally functional. This Security 4G AT&T booster works with 3G and 4G LTE networks. The booster ensures network availability and improves the reception. It can attend to the upkeep of the signal strength and makes downloads and uploads quicker. You can actually notice the difference in download and upload speeds while the maximum bandwidth allotted to your device remains unchanged. Consistent network availability and strong signals are imperative for security apparatuses. This AT&T signal booster for M2M will ensure consistently strong signals and it can also enhance the backup battery life of the systems hooked by up to two hours.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470109) M2M Direct Connect Signal Booster Kit works for 2G and 3G networks. This booster is presently used for vending machines, cash dispensers and an array of devices. The booster can strengthen the signals by up to 15 dB. While that would improve the network reception for the device to function, it would also ensure that the signal strength is stable for the device to keep operating optimally. M2M operations can be impaired without any fault of the device or the network. It is very common for obstructions between the cell tower and the site where the machine is installed to play the culprit. In such cases, a signal booster like Signal 3G can ensure that the amplification overcomes the obstruction and thus the poor network reception. It is common for many boosters to offer a substantial enhancement when the signal is typically strong or substantial. This AT&T signal booster for M2M can work even when the network availability is at its weakest. The Signal 3G AT&T signal booster for M2M works on Band 5 frequency of 850 MHz up to Band 25 frequency of 1900 MHz. There's a 2 year warranty from the manufacturer.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470209) Compact M2M Cellular Booster Kit is compatible with 2G and 3G networks. The reliability of this AT&T signal booster for M2M has put it to widespread use in ATMs and in the fleet management industry. The most noteworthy feature of this booster is the fact that it can maintain strong signal strength consistently. Many boosters are capable of enhancing the signal strength but that enhancement suffers fluctuations from time to time. That is not the case with this one. You can get a maximum gain of 15 dB with this booster.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470309) M2M Booster With Hardwire Kit is also capable of gaining 15 dB of signal strength. It offers two-way boosting and is widely used in the security industry, for vending or dispensing machines and in the fleet management industry.
• weBoost Signal 4G 470119 M2M Signal Booster Kit works with 3G and 4G LTE networks of AT&T. The booster with its bi-directional amplification of signals can improve upload and download speeds, will facilitate seamless correspondences and upgrades of systems or any kind of communication can be much brisker. This AT&T signal booster for M2M is presently used in security systems, vending machines and an array of equipments. The booster comes with a mini antenna that can be easily mounted anywhere that facilitates the maximum enhancement of signal strength. You don’t need to drill this antenna. It is magnetically mounted. You may or may not mount the antenna outside. Check the signal strength your device or machine gets usually and then determine if you would want to use the stronger signal available outside or if the signal strength inside is good enough for the antenna to be mounted indoors. The AT&T signal booster for M2M can increase the signal strength by up to 15 dB.
• weBoost Signal 4G (470219) M2M Hardwire Signal Booster Kit is compatible with 4G LTE network of AT&T. Owing to its reliability and the consistent improvement of signals by up to 15 dB, this AT&T signal booster for M2M is widely used in ATMs, lotto machines and vending machines that require round the clock network availability and a strong signal to operate. While the max gain of signal strength and the coverage may not appear to be a world apart from other signal boosters of its kind, the consistence and the reliability make this device more desirable.
There are four key elements of any AT&T signal booster for M2M. The first is obviously the compatibility with the network. This is also the simplest of all the attributes. The second attribute is the max gain of signal strength. You need to assess the quality of network reception or the signal strength at your site, check the strength outside and inside as the two would be different in many cases. But don't just pick an AT&T signal booster for M2M just yet. The two other factors are consistence and method of installation. In commercial operations, you may be able to attend to any challenges in installation but you cannot install the booster just about anywhere. It has to be in the right place vis-à-vis the cell tower and also the machine that needs the boost.
If you can tick these four checkboxes, then you can pick the best AT&T signal booster for M2M. Consistence is the trickiest issue here. All other attributes can be easily verified and even a short demo will be sufficient, if available. Consistence is only realizable when you keep using it for a while. It must be noted that max gain of signal strength is the absolute maximum that you would get. Do not expect consistence at the maximum levels. What you should look for is a substantial gain and seamless connectivity, improved reception and data speeds, and these should be consistent all day and night, or as long as you run your operations.