All car, truck, RV, marine amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Bell service.
Bell Vehicle Signal Boosters for cars, trucks, RVs, boats and other vehicles.
Signal strength of a network depends on myriad factors. The infrastructure of a carrier or service provider is the first determiner. The device you are using is the second most important component of such an equation. The facilitating factors are an exact location you are at, and the kind of traffic a particular network is encountering at a given time as against the available spectrum and weather, among others. It is not a given that you would get consistently strong network signals when you are in the midst of a city or at an area that has historically received great signals. It is also not a given that an area known to have poor network coverage will have to perennially deal with the shortcoming.
Bell has one of the most widely available and reliable networks in the country. But you will have network issues in many areas and particularly when you are on the move. It is very common for people driving to have network issues, particularly when one ventures out of the city limits. When there are fewer towers and the distance from the towers plays a spoilsport, you need a Bell signal booster for car.
There are several types of Bell signal booster for car. Like all boosters, they are categorized according to their coverage area and the signal strength they can provide. Also, there are wired and wireless signal boosters for car. There are different installation methods as well. You need to pick a Bell signal booster for car that would be ideal for your needs.
As the name implies, a single user Bell signal booster for car can be used by only one device at a time. weBoost Drive 3G-S (470106) Cradle Booster Kit is a convenient choice for single users. If you want a cradle system where you can place your device, and it would receive the signal boost, then this device will suffice. It is compatible with 2G Voice or 3G Data HSPA Bell network. You can use this Bell signal booster for car regardless of the type of vehicle you own. Since you have to dock the device, it doesn't matter how large or small your vehicle is. The signal strength enhanced by this Bell signal booster for car is up to 23 dB. The 3G-S Cradle Booster wouldn't just improve the signal strength on your device, but it shall also help your device to save on power. When your phone is consistently looking for better signal strengths, it consumes more power and thus you have dwindling battery life. Since the signal booster would ensure consistently good signal strength, the phone will consume less power. The device has a 4G variant as well: weBoost Drive 4G-S (470107) Cradle Booster Kit.
• A single user or a cradle system will only work for those who would be on the road alone and those who wouldn't mind having the device docked at one place. If you need multiple users to access the Bell signal booster for car, then you need a wireless variant. Also, you may not get the signal boost in a cradle system once you undock the phone. That is where boosters like weBoost Drive 3G-M (470102) Wireless Booster Kit become relevant. The device is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data for Bell wireless network. You can boost your phone's signal strength by up to 50 dB with this device. It is ideal for hatchbacks, sedans and some midsize SUVs. You can use this device on small boats as well. There is a 4G variant of this Bell signal booster for car: weBoost Drive 4G-M (470108) Wireless Booster Kit.
• weBoost Drive 3G-X (470111) Most Powerful Wireless Booster Kit offers a boost of 50 dB. This device offers coverage spanning a radius of six feet. This is sufficient for all small cars, luxury sedans, trucks, recreational vehicles and even midsize boats or yachts. While a six feet radius may not sound much when you are considering a booster for your home or office, it is good enough when you are on the move. The 3G-X is particularly known for consistent boost. Like the network or the signal strength itself, the boost offered by boosters can also fluctuate. It is not given that a particular Bell signal booster for car will consistently offer you a boost of 50 dB or any given number. Also, the coverage area keeps fluctuating depending on the available network and signal strength at the time. This Bell signal booster for car has proven to be very consistent with its boost and availability of network.
• weBoost Drive 3G-X NMO Antenna (470411) Booster Kit is similar to the weBoost Drive 3G-X (470111) Most Powerful Wireless Booster Kit. It offers a boost of up to 50 dB, is compatible with 3G Voice & Data and it has a coverage spanning six feet radius in all directions. The distinct feature is its drilled antenna. You cannot mount antenna on a vehicle. Another notable advantage is that this Bell signal booster for car can offer substantial boost to the signal strength even beyond the six feet radius. The boost is the strongest within that area but you would observe better network reception for an area stretching up to eight or ten feet. This, however, depends on where you are, what kind of reception you would anyway get in that area, and real time factors from network traffic to the kind of device you carry.
• weBoost Drive 3G-XM (470311) Marine Booster Kit is for ships, marine vessels and boats. The device works for 2G Voice and 3G Data. You can expect a maximum of 50 dB enhancement of signal strength. It can be used by multiple devices at the same time and thus by many people. This Bell signal booster for car and boats is also at its strongest within a six feet radius and offers reducing boost beyond that.
• weBoost RV 4G (470201) Signal Booster Kit For RV works on 2G Voice, 3G Voice & Data and 4G LTE Voice & Data. This is one of the most powerful boosters you can get for your cars, boats or any other vehicle. The coverage of 1,500 square feet is among the most impressive in this category of boosters. The boost is also stronger than other devices with a maximum capacity of 60 dB. Even if you are in one of the areas with the weakest network coverage, you would be getting noticeable boost spanning an area of 150 square feet from the device. When signal strength is medium in an area, the boost would span an area, not less than 1,000 square feet.
Every 3G Bell Signal booster for car listed here works with all 2G and 3G Bell networks. Every 4G booster listed works with all 2G, 3G, 4G LTE networks because they are backwards compatible. You can choose the booster that would be ideal for you given the car or vehicle you drive, the kind of signal strength you need, and also the area that you need the booster to cover, given the network reception.