Posted by Admin on January 04, 2016
As apps are increasingly growing in their availability and diversity, it is important that people take a moment to look at those apps which have any merit. Our cell phone signal booster website app merely helps you choose the right cell phone signal booster, but does not boost signal per se, on its own. Some apps which are downloaded, alter the functionality of the phone. They turn on airplane mode and turn it off so your phone can detect the nearest cell tower and stop trying to access an inaccessible cell tower. Signal booster apps are one such category of apps which must be defined as to those which are good and those which are not. Here is a list of some of the best cell phone booster signal apps available on the market currently (best, in our opinion!).
If you are looking to purchase a cell phone signal booster app., the first thing that must be understood is that you get what you pay for. This means that if you download a free application, then the odds of you finding such an app free of advertisements (Google ad words, banners, pop ups, etc) is very bleak. However, you may find a free app that is available on a limited functionality version with a paid premium version available if you want.
Take caution when you pay for a signal booster app. These paid apps do tend to provide more functions and have fewer advertisements than those which are free, but your payment needs to be for a perpetual license. Do not get an app where you have to have a subscription based payment as this would quickly become costly (@2.99 per month an app would be $35.88 per year).
If you are like many cell phone users, then your system is based upon the Android system. However, if you are on an iOS Smartphone/ iPhone, or any of the Apple products you will find that you must have applications that support the IOS system. This, for most people, means that the majority of your applications will come from either the google store (If you are on an Android system) or the Apple/ITunes store (if you are IOS based). Here are three Google Cell Phone Signal Booster apps of 2017 which can help your reception whether you are on an IOS system or using an android based system. You will find them in both Google Play store, as well as Apple iTunes store.
Fresh network is based upon a dBM system. The application is rather simple in the way in which it works. First the programs looks at the phone’s current signal. The app then searches for other signals in the area and provides you with the strongest signal. The positives of this app is that you are informed of what is going on the whole time (it does not perform in the background but rather in the front where you see each action taken). The negative of this application is that it is free so you do get some advertisements. It also requires that you network is reset constantly which can be a bit frustrating.
Another Free application from the Google Store, this Signal Booster for Android application allows the user to improve the cellular coverage and mobile signal with the push/ touch of the screen. The app does require that you use it every day and reuse it when you are in different locations for the best results. As with any free application, there is a great deal of "Ad Choices", Google, Yahoo!, Bing, and other advertisements. However, for a free signal booster application, it works rather well. Keep in mind that you do have to at least have a weak signal for any cell phone signal booster application to work. They do not create signals, but rather boost, target, or accumulate other weak signals to give you a stronger reception option.
This application provides a visual on how your signal will be improved through a real time line graph. On the top (hopefully) will be the green available signal. On the bottom, you will see a red line of the actual signal. The Graph will show you how much your signal will be increased. For example, if your signal is only showing at 20% strength and your available signal is at 80%, your increase would be 60%.There is the option of having the application connect to any lost signal automatically. The application can also be coupled with a Wi-Fi booster to further maximize the functionality of your phone.
Apart from the apps that claim to be able to boost your signal directly from your phone, there are applications which can help you to locate where the best signal is. This takes out the tiresome and aimless walking about to find a signal of any strength. Such applications are considered to be signal booster applications - In that, they locate the best and strongest signals and thereby provide you with the most appropriate location in which to get a strong signal.
Like the "booster" apps, these signal booster applications do not create a cell phone signal and are not guaranteed to make you go from 1 bar to 5 bars (or whatever depending on the type of phone that you have). However, they do provide you with a tool that will help you to get better reception. Here are 3 apps that can help you to locate a better signal and boost your reception.
The Open Signal Maps is an application that uses your current position and then looks about for other towers and signals. Then it uses that information to literally point you in the right location so that you get the strongest signal. It is a bit more complex than most apps. First you have the GPS map that shows the towers in your area as well as your location. Secondly, you have a screen which shows a bit more technical information. Third, the program is coupled with WI FI boosting for a free application this is saturated with features and functions to help optimize your phone for the best usage. As a signal booster app, it is advised that you take a few moments to watch their video as well as explore the various functions.
Network Speed Booster works by disconnecting you from your current network and reconnects you. The application offers a data connection switch as well as a WiFi State Switch. Primarily, the application seeks out usable signals and picks the strongest of these signals. The application is based on a three mode system. These are Mobile network (which uses the towers in the local vicinity) , airplane mode, and Wi-Fi State.
Know exactly where you are connecting with the Zboost Signal Finder. The application shows you which tower you are connected to, as well as the direction of your signal. This is critical for establishing a strong connection, especially if you are on the go. Granted, you may have a strong connection, but if you are moving away from the strong connection, then you are prone to need to establish a new seamless connection. The problem that arises with just picking a signal automatically without a booster app is that you often get a weak signal, and in some cases you end up piggy backing on another person’s weak signal. The zboost signal finder shows you a map of the strongest connection options (in green) as well as the weak and dead areas (in yellow and red). Those which use the application will need to do a refresh when in a new location by using the Locate Cell Towers button.
It should be understood that signal boosters can accomplish certain functions and that they cannot accomplish other functions. As stated earlier, you have to have a signal in which to work. It is essential that you check to see how the app will boost the signal. If the application is working as an actual booster then it will work to some degree. This means that it will function as a signal boosting piece of hardware without the hardware being in place. Primarily the application will:
• Determine the strength of your existing signal and relate that data back to you either in a percentage of its strength or in a visual such as a bar graphic.
• The application will then look for the low (unable to be read by the standard phone's programming) signals. These signals will be "grouped" into a strong signal which will help to boost the reception in that area. It should be noted that some phones can only receive signals from their mobile provider network and so boosting may be different for users of the app even if they are in the same location. For example: If you are using a Verizon Wireless and another is using Sprint, one or the other may have more signals in the area. Even though you are using the same application, the one with the most signals will have the best results.
• The application will then connect you to the strongest possible signal so that you get the best functionality out of the signal booster app.
Where the signal booster apps are a great tool for you to get a few more bars on your phone, there are some things that they cannot do. Understanding the limitations of the apps will keep you from being frustrated with results that in all reality could not and will not happen, regardless of what that application claims it can do.
• Signal booster applications cannot create signals. The apps only optimize and find signals and put those signals to a functional use. This means that if you are in the middle of a mobile desert (meaning that there are no signals or towers available), you will not get a good signal no matter which phone, which app, or which equipment you use to boost the signal.
• Signal Booster apps cannot expand your data plan. Most phones nowadays have a data plan for their connection. If you are not on an unlimited plan, do not expect the signal booster to miraculously add data to your plan. Where the signal booster will help you to use the data that you have to the best capacity, it cannot give you more data on your plan or add minutes to your phone. If you exhausted your data for the month, you will need to purchase more airtime/ data in order to be able to use your phone.
• Signal booster apps are not mobile hacking. You will still be restricted somewhat by the network you chose, the type of phone that you have, and other variables. The signal booster does not tap into towers or accounts. A signal booster is not the equivalent of a cable splitter and should not be expected to work as one. It boosts the signal based upon those towers which are available and can be used.
• 5 bar maximums are 5 bars. You cannot add bars to your phone. Why is this? Well, the bars are a visual, a graphic, that is provided for your reference. I find that a great deal of the time people get a bit confused in this stating that they want to have 8 bars or 10 bars. The graphic may only allow you to see a 5 bar strength. Instead of focusing on the visual, use a signal booster application that shows you the percentage of the strength and aim for 80 to 100% efficiency of the signal.
• Signal boosters that work alongside a Wi-Fi booster may not secure a signal on a private connection. You should be careful here as unsecured connections may leave your personal data vulnerable to attacks. On the same lines of thinking, the signal booster may require special permissions (depending on the app) so that a secured connection can be obtained when available. Check the specifics of the app before you install it.
A novel idea: If you find that you are walking around trying to find the ideal spot for a signal, or if you find that you have a very weak signal, it may require a bit more than just a signal boost app in order for you to get good reception. Adding signal boosting hardware and using that hardware alongside your mobile application will give you the best results. Think of it as a dual system for your phone. The primary booster will be the hardware. Whether this is a stationary antenna, a magnetic mount, ATV receiver, M2M booster, or any other physical product, the hardware will help to find and boost those signals. Secondly, the mobile phone app will pick up on the signals as well as other low frequency signals in the area and boost those as well.
Apart from the phone, network, and the free vs. paid apps, it is very important that the person who is downloading any application check the validity of the application that is being installed. There are a ton of applications that claim to boost your signal but really are doing little more than collecting and projecting your personal information to sales sites. Such applications will generally ask to connect to your Facebook, Google +, or hotspots account. If asked to give access to your social media applications, the user of the application should carefully read the privacy statement as well as the terms and conditions to see how the privacy information will be used. It is expected that Signal Booster Apps will ask for your permission to alter the network settings of your phone as that is the key purpose of the signal booster application. However, if the application asks for your personal data information, be weary.
As you can see, there are a great deal of Signal Booster Applications available. In today’s world, there's not a reason why anyone should have a weak signal on their phones. Check to see which applications are best suited to your location and your needs. Check your phone to ensure that the data and network are up to the most current standards. If needed, couple the best signal booster app 2017 with signal boosting hardware we sell at this website, in order to get the best signal on your phone. Should you have any questions about how to boost your signal, or for mobile hardware cellular signal boosting solutions, please contact us or try our PRODUCT SELECTOR tool below the table of carriers they work fpr.
|American Service Providers:||Canadian Service Providers:|
|AT&T Wireless.||Bell Mobility.|
|Cricket Wireless.||Ice Wireless.|
|Metro PCS.||Koodo Mobile.|
|Straight Talk.||Public Mobile.|
|T-Mobile USA.||Rogers Wireless.|
|Verizon Wireless.||Virgin Mobile Canada.|
|Virgin Mobile USA.||
(now "Freedom Mobile").