All car, truck, RV, marine amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Bluegrass Cellular service.
Bluegrass Cellular Vehicle Signal Boosters for cars, trucks, RVs, boats and other vehicles.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger Bluegrass Cellular 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your phone and Bluegrass Cellular is capable of, or will be capable of providing in the future.
If you're looking for a Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for car and truck, you have come to the right place. If you are a Bluegrass Cellular customer, then you already know that Bluegrass Cellular has one of the strongest network presences in the state of Kentucky but it is not immune to dead zones and is not one that has blanket coverage. The CDMA2000 network operated by Bluegrass Cellular which is the equivalent of 3G in GSM technology is very reliable and the EV-DO as well as LTE networks used for data by the network provider are also bankable but the signals are at their best when you are at a particular place, unmoved. When you are on the road or traveling from one part of the state to another and beyond, then you would have to face call drops, intermittent loss of signal and the quality of the calls or the element of seamless connectivity are compromised.
If you wish to enjoy strong signals and unfailing network, then you need to use a Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for cars, trucks, boats, and other vehicles. Whether you are fishing in Kentucky waters or crisscrossing the state, you should opt for a signal booster to enjoy optimum connectivity.
If you own a Bluegrass Cellular device, you should be looking for every network strength advantage possible. To that end, a Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for car and truck can definitely give you what you need and want. Nonetheless, you're going to want to research each device carefully. Some are designed specifically for RVs or marine vehicles. Others are meant for single users. Finally, keep in mind what you're going to need from a signal booster, and then make your purchase accordingly.
There are two types of Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for car. One is a single user system that uses a cradle. The other is wireless multi-user boosters.
weBoost Drive 3G-S (470106) Cradle Booster Kit is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data and is good for a single user. This booster is apt for trucks and vans or SUVs and small cars as well. You could also use this in boats and recreational vehicles. But as the name implies, this device works for a single user and there is a cradle. Hence, your phone or device will have to stay hooked to the cradle of the booster to get the amplified signal strength. The boost provided by this device is up to 23 dB. There is another distinct advantage of this Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for car. It saves power. When you are on the go, you cannot have your phone running out of juice. When the phone is consistently searching for the network or better signal strengths, it will use a lot of power. Using this booster will help the phone to conserve power. In effect, your phone battery will last much longer. There is a 4G variant of this Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for car, weBoost Drive 4G-S (470107) Cradle Booster Kit.
• When you are traveling with someone and more than one device needs a signal boost or if you want a wireless booster, then you can consider weBoost Drive 3G-M (470102). The device is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data. You can boost your phone's signal strength by up to 50 dB with this device. It is ideal for hatchbacks, sedans and some midsize SUVs. You can use this device on small boats as well. There is a 4G variant of this Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for car: weBoost Drive 4G-M (470108) Wireless Booster Kit.
• weBoost Drive 3G-X (470111) Most Powerful Wireless Booster Kit works with 2G Voice and 3G Data networks. Capable of increasing signal strength of 50 dB, this is one of the more powerful signal boosters available right now for multiple users in a car. The signal boost offered by this device is as much as 60% stronger than similar boosters available in the market. The six feet radius of this Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for vehicles also ensures that everyone in the vehicle can receive uniform coverage and thus the same level of boost. Many wireless boosters for car have fluctuating coverage, even if it is a compact hatchback. The Drive 3G-X is great for those who are on the road all the time, primarily for work.
• weBoost Drive 3G-X NMO Antenna (470411) Booster Kit is similar to the weBoost Drive 3G-X (470111) most powerful 3G booster kit. It offers a boost of up to 50 dB, is compatible with 2G & 3G Voice & Data, and it has a coverage spanning six feet radius in all directions. The distinct feature is its drilled antenna. You cannot mount the antenna magnetically on a vehicle. Another notable advantage is that this Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for car can offer substantial boost to the signal strength even beyond the six feet radius. The boost is the strongest within that area but you would observe better network reception for an area stretching up to eight or ten feet. This however depends on where you are, what kind of reception you would anyway get in that area and real time factors from network traffic to the kind of device you have.
• weBoost Drive 3G-XM (470311) Marine Booster Kit works with 2G Voice and 3G Voice & Data. It is ideal for marine vessels or boats and ships. When you are on the water, you wouldn't get to enjoy seamless connectivity because the towers are far off. However, there is an advantage of having no major obstructions which interfere with signals in major cities. The relatively low traffic blocking the airwaves is also an advantage but one has to get optimum coverage or signal strength to enjoy those advantages. That is what the Drive 3G-XM does. With an ability to boost the signal strength by up to 50 dB, this Bluegrass Cellular signal booster is ideal when you are sailing or even when you are being ferried.
• weBoost RV 4G (470201) Signal Booster Kit For RV is, as the name implies, an ideal booster for recreational vehicles. Recreational vehicles are larger, there are many more users than what you may have in a compact hatchback and such vehicles are driven on long routes, often to remote locales and across terrains that may barely have any network coverage. This Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for car works with CDMA2000, EV-DO and LTE networks. It has a coverage area of 1,500 square feet when the signal is strong and the maximum gain is about 60 dB. When the signal is weak outside, the coverage would reduce to less than 1,000 sq. ft.
Have a simple checklist while choosing a Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for your car, truck, RV, or boat. Consider the mode of transportation you own, how many people you would be traveling with, the network of Bluegrass Cellular that you are on, the device you use, the coverage area needed and the kind of network reception an area has enjoyed historically. You must have driven on the route you take and thus you would be aware of the signal strength you normally get. Accordingly, pick the strength of a Bluegrass Cellular signal booster for your road or marine vessel.