All M2M amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Boost Mobile service.
Boost Mobile M2M Signal Boosters for use in ATMs, lotto & vending machines, remote monitoring systems, etc.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger Boost Mobile 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your cellular modem and Boost Mobile is capable of providing.
Boost Mobile signal boosters for machine to machine applications maintain cellular connections between computer terminals. If you are interested in a Boost Mobile signal booster for M2M, there are a variety of products to choose from. These M2M (machine to machine) boosters can enhance your Boost Mobile network connected devices in a variety of ways. Furthermore, regardless of the specific device you are using, and regardless of which Boost Mobile network your device utilizes (3G or 4G), you can find a signal booster that meets your needs. All of these signal boosters are designed to maintain signal strength between computer terminals. However, there are slight differences to consider. To that end, you will want to make sure that the product you purchase is designed to suit your specific needs.
When it comes to M2M communication, your own process, products, and business models are unique depending upon what your company does. This is the reason why the proposition of Boost Mobile mainly revolves around providing you wireless connectivity solutions that you can use to connect your devices and get the job done. Boost Mobile delivers services that are primarily offered as modular building blocks. The M2M connectivity is considered as one of the most necessary basic blocks and other blocks to be added include M2M security, location information, and device management. Recent reports predict that the number of cellular M2M connections would grow over 160 million. Mobile Boost focuses on providing great M2M solutions for markets such as the following:
Industrial machine-to-machine communications.
Health and medical monitoring.
Mobile data connection in security applications.
Boost Mobile generally uses signal boosters suited for many M2M applications. We cannot deny the fact that there are times when it is very much difficult to have good signal especially if you are using machine-to-machine devices. On the other hand, there are different signal boosters that are available today that you can choose for boosting cellular signal to those interconnected devices
Your options with M2M Boost Mobile signal boosters can be broken down into the following types:
• Security 4G Boost Mobile signal booster for machine to machine applications
• Signal 3G Boost Mobile reception booster for machine to machine applications
• Signal 4G Boost Mobile reception booster for M2M applications.
This product is specifically designed to work with security systems. The types of security systems that can take advantage of this booster includes alarm systems, door-entry systems, etc.
• Signal 3G (Direct Connection For M2M Installations): This direct connection kit provides invaluable M2M solutions for those who are operating with a 3G Boost Mobile network. Vending machines, cash dispensers, and similar business equipment can utilize this easy-to-install, easy-to-use kit.
• Signal 3G (Direct Connection With Magnet Antenna): The magnet-mount antenna associated with this 3G booster for Boost Mobile makes the booster ideal for small space needs. If you need to have a device that is installed away from the view of the general public, or if you simply lack a lot of significant space for signal booster installation, this product can prove to be ideal. This product can work nicely with a vending machine, a cash dispenser, fleet management, or any other type of commercial equipment you can imagine.
• Signal 3G (Direct Connection With Hardwire Kit): This unit comes with a hardwire kit. It includes a DC hardwire power supply. This product can provide significant signal enhancements for 3G networks, and it can be used in conjunction with vending machines, cash dispensers, and more.
The following signal boosters are designed to work with 4G networks, but they work great with 3G networks as well:
• Signal 4G (Direct Connection For M2M Installations): This direct connection kit can substantially enhance your already-powerful Boost Mobile 4G LTE Advanced network. You can use these boosters to optimize the 4G capabilities for your network that powers a vending machine, a cash dispenser, or a similar piece of equipment along those lines. Lottery machines can also take advantage of one of these boosters.
• Signal 4G (Direct Connection With Hardwire Kit): Not only can this direct connection kit enhance a variety of machines, such as vending machines, lotto machines, cash dispensers, and more, but it can provide significant optimization for your existing Boost Mobile 4G LTE Advanced network. Furthermore, this booster is capable of providing a 15 dB gain.