All home & building amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Consumer Cellular service.
Consumer Cellular Home Signal Boosters for homes, offices, apartments, cottages, and small buildings.
Looking for Consumer Cellular signal booster for home? You have come to the right place. Each of these home and building amplifiers and repeaters shown above, or mentioned below, will work with your current Consumer Cellular services.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger Consumer Cellular 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your phone and Consumer Cellular is capable of providing.
However impressive Consumer Cellular plans may be, the company is confined to using AT&T network for most of its regions and the T-Mobile network in other. In many parts, the company switches or alternates between the two networks. It is thus totally dependent on the quality of network reception AT&T and T-Mobile has in various regions. If AT&T doesn't have 4G coverage in a particular area, Consumer Cellular will not be able to provide the same, unless T-Mobile backs it up. If both networks are rather poor in certain regions then Consumer Cellular customers will also struggle with their networks or signal strengths.
Should you have any such problems with the signal strength, you ought to find a solution. You cannot enjoy seamless connectivity at home or in your area when you have perennially poor signals. The only solution is in using Consumer Cellular signal booster for home.
There are four types of Consumer Cellular signal booster for home. They are categorized according to their coverage area. You can choose from small area, medium area, large area or very large area signal boosters.
Those who have small homes or relatively compact apartments would do well with a small area Consumer Cellular signal booster for home. It is often observed that the signal strength varies from one part of the house to another. The signal strength may not be uniform. There could be some parts of your home where you wouldn't get any network reception at all. These glitches are fairly common and the only thing you can do is pick a small area Consumer Cellular signal booster for home to ensure network availability and workable signal strength.
• weBoost 3G Flex is a small area Consumer Cellular signal booster for home. It works with 2G Voice and 3G Voice & Data. It can cover an area of 500 sq ft; that is if you have a pretty strong signal outside. If the signal outside is weak or medium then you can expect to get coverage of 50 sq ft to 250 sq ft respectively. The 3G Flex offers a signal boost of 45 dB. That is the maximum. You can also use the 3G Flex outside or anywhere you go. It is convenient to carry so you can have it with you while traveling.
• With 70 dB of maximum gain in signal strength, weBoost Eqo is an ideal Consumer Cellular signal booster for home, provided the area requisite for you is within 1,200 sq. ft. Strong outside signal will allow the weBoost Eqo to cover at least three bedrooms, a large living room, kitchen, dining rooms and more. But if the signal strength dips outside then the coverage area can reduce to anywhere from 750 sq. ft to 100 sq. ft. This Consumer Cellular signal booster for home doesn’t require any antenna, it is easy to install with its plug and play setup and it is reliable.
Those who have medium sized homes, for instance a three-bedroom apartment or a two-storey standalone house, will need a medium area Consumer Cellular signal booster for home. The small area boosters will work but they wouldn't be able to have the kind of coverage or the signal boost required across a relatively larger area.
• weBoost Home 3G (473105) Desktop Booster Kit offers coverage of 1,500 sq. ft. It is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data. You don't need to install any antenna outside. It can be easily mounted close to the window or just at the window. weBoost Home 3G booster can improve the signal strength by up to 60 dB. If the signal strength is very weak outside, then the coverage would reduce to 150 sq. ft. But that is only in areas that are almost dead zones for networks.
• weBoost Connect 3G (472105) Omni Antenna Booster Kit is capable of enhancing your signal strength by up to 65 dB. It can cover an area of 3,500 square feet. That is pretty much a generously spacious apartment or a house. It can also be a medium sized office premise. The coverage obviously gets reduced when the naturally available signal strength is very weak. In such cases, the coverage area can reduce to less than 1,000 sq. ft. When the reception is very weak, almost non-existent, the coverage would be 250 sq. ft. A noted advantage of this Consumer Cellular signal booster for home is that you don't have to necessarily point the device towards the cell tower. You can do so but it is not imperative. In many cases, it is not possible to aim a booster directly at the cell tower nearby.
• weBoost Connect 3G (472205) Yagi Antenna Booster Kit works on 2G Voice and 3G Data. The coverage is an impressive 5,000 sq. ft. When the signal strength is weaker outside, the coverage can reduce to 3,500 sq. ft and to 1,000 sq. ft if the signal strength is extremely weak or almost non-existent. This Consumer Cellular signal booster for home can increase the signal strength by up to 65 dB. There is a 4G variant of this booster, called weBoost Connect 4G (470103) Booster Kit With Yagi Antenna that works with Consumer Cellular 4G LTE network.
Most homes would find the aforementioned boosters sufficient but there are premises or estates that span an area greater than 5,000 square feet. Such properties will require a large area Consumer Cellular signal booster for home. Residential buildings in particular can benefit from weBoost Connect 3G-X (470105) Large Area Signal Booster Kit which offers coverage of 10,000 square feet. For areas with weak signal strength outside, the coverage is more than 2,000 square feet. The coverage is an impressive 7,500 sq. ft. when the signal strength outside is medium. This Consumer Cellular signal booster for home can enhance the signal strength by a massive 70 Db. It also has a 4G variant, weBoost Connect 4G-X (471104) Large Area Signal Booster.
Estates, buildings, properties or standalone houses that are larger than 10,000 sq. ft. will require a very large area Consumer Cellular signal booster for home or building. Many residential and commercial buildings opt for such signal boosters. A potential choice is the Wilson Pro Series that can offer you a coverage area spanning anywhere from 25,000 sq. ft. to more than 50,000 sq. ft. The various models have different max gains so you can check out the minimum and the maximum coverage area, check out the gain in signal strength and accordingly opt for a specific model.
The trick is to choose the right Consumer Cellular signal booster for home depending on the coverage area you need to account for, and the kind of maximum gain you need for the signal to be boosted enough. If the signal outside your home is very poor then you need a massive max gain so we would opt for weBoost 3G-X for Voice, Texting, and 3G mobile data coverage, or weBoost 4G-X for Voice, Texting, and 4G and 4G LTE mobile data coverage. If the signal is just a tad weak, then you can do with a slight boost such as Home 3G (good enough for boosting voice, text, and 3G data signals) or Home 4G (good enough for boosting voice, text, and 4G/LTE data signals).