All car, truck, RV, marine amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your FreedomPop service.
FreedomPop Vehicle Signal Boosters for cars, trucks, RVs, boats and other vehicles.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger FreedomPop 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your phone and FreedomPop is capable of providing.
The plans of FreedomPop are undoubtedly among the better ones and are perhaps ideal for light users. However, the call drops or the patchy call quality would certainly not impress anyone. When you are home or at an office, you can still predict or presume the quality of the calls or data speeds. It becomes an even greater challenge when you are on the road.
Whether you are driving or sailing off the coast of Los Angeles, you need a reliable network. Sprint and Clearwire, the two carriers whose networks are used by FreedomPop, both have substantial coverage across the country but not blanket coverage. Should Sprint and Clearwire fail to offer impeccable reception in a given area or when you are on the road, FreedomPop wouldn't be able to enhance that signal strength or better that reception. The only remedy at your disposal is a FreedomPop signal booster for car.
There are two types of FreedomPop signal boosters for cars or trucks. One is a single user system that uses a cradle. The other is wireless multi-user boosters.
weBoost Drive 3G-S (470106) Cradle Booster Kit is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data and is good for a single user. This booster is apt for trucks and vans or SUVs and small cars as well. You could also use this in boats and recreational vehicles. But as the name implies, this device works for a single user and there is a cradle. Hence, your phone or device will have to stay hooked to the cradle of the booster to get the amplified signal strength. The boost provided by this device is up to 23 dB. There is another distinct advantage of this FreedomPop signal booster for car. It saves power. When you are on the go, you cannot have your phone running out of juice. When the phone is consistently searching for the network or better signal strengths, it will use a lot of power. Using this booster will help the phone to conserve power. In effect, your phone battery will last much longer. There is a 4G variant of this FreedomPop signal booster for car, weBoost Drive 4G-S (470107) Cradle Booster Kit.
• weBoost Drive 3G-M (470102) Wireless Booster Kit is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data. It has the capacity to strengthen available signals by up to 50 dB. The 3G-M FreedomPop signal booster for car is good enough for sedans, hatchbacks, vans and also trucks. You may also use this booster on boats. The device allows multiple users to connect wirelessly. There is a magnetic antenna that must be mounted on the vehicle, and it facilitates consistently strong signals. This FreedomPop signal booster for car also has a 4G variant, weBoost Drive 4G-M (470108) Wireless Booster Kit.
• weBoost Drive 3G-X (470111) Most Powerful Wireless Booster Kit is compatible with 2G and 3G networks. It can increase the signal strength by as much as 50 dB. The most noted advantage of this booster is its consistence. Many boosters don't manage to keep up the signal strength, especially when you travel in areas that have historically and still receive very poor signals. Even if the network reception is horrible at a particular site or on a certain route, you will get consistently workable signal strength with this FreedomPop signal booster for car.
• weBoost Drive 3G-X NMO Antenna (470411) Booster Kit is similar to the weBoost Drive 3G-X (470111) Most Powerful Wireless Booster Kit. It offers a boost of up to 50 dB, is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data and it has a coverage spanning six feet radius in all directions. The distinct feature is its drilled antenna. You cannot magnetically mount the antenna on a vehicle. Another notable advantage is that this FreedomPop signal booster for car can offer substantial boost to the signal strength even beyond the six feet radius. The boost is the strongest within that area but you would observe better network reception for an area stretching up to eight or ten feet. This however depends on where you are, what kind of reception you would anyway get in that area and real time factors from network traffic to the kind of device you have.
• weBoost Drive 3G-XM (470311) Marine Booster Kit is widely used on ships, boats and marine vessels. If you own a boat, yacht or any kind of marine vessel, then you need connectivity. When you are on the high seas or even sailing across a lake, you would want to be accessible to the world beyond the waters and the only way to ensure perennial connectivity is to use a device that can offer consistent signal strength boost, of up to 50 dB, and can offer substantial coverage. The 3G-XM Marine Booster has a six feet radius in which area you would get the maximum boost. Even beyond the six feet radius, your devices will receive a substantial boost to make a difference.
• weBoost RV 4G (470201) Signal Booster Kit For RV is compatible with 2G Voice, 3G and 4G LTE Voice & Data. The range of this booster is about 1,500 sq. ft. and it can increase the signal strength by as much as 60 dB when the signal outside is strong. With medium outside signals, the coverage area would be 1,000 sq. ft. Even 150 sq. ft. which is the coverage area when outside signal strength is very weak would be good enough for a recreational vehicle.
You may perceive the cradle or single user system to be absolutely futile but when you are driving alone, you don't really need a larger coverage area or multiuser facility. The most notable advantage is often overlooked by most people. The luxury to have your phone preserve energy and thus last longer with the charge in its battery is certainly something you would want to consider. Given the time we spend on our phones or tablets and the time that many people spend on the road, if you can save even 10% of your battery, it is a benefit you cannot pass. With wireless signal boosters, there is no such benefit and a phone or tablet may actually consume a tad more power to stay hooked with the wireless booster.
For multiuser or large vehicles where you may not be driving all the time and thus cannot have a cradle system, you would obviously have to opt for a wireless FreedomPop signal booster for car. Even if you have a small car, try and opt for a signal booster that has six feet radius and stronger coverage. When you are moving, the network fluctuations are far greater than when you are home. You will need more coverage and more max gain of signal strength.