All home & building amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your FreedomPop service.
FreedomPop Home Signal Boosters for homes, offices, apartments, cottages, farms, and small buildings.
Looking for FreedomPop signal booster for home? You have come to the right place. Each of these home and building amplifiers and repeaters shown above, or mentioned below, will work with your current FreedomPop services.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger FreedomPop 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your phone and FreedomPop is capable of providing.
As a service provider, FreedomPop has some really affordable plans and for light users the network can be good enough. While there have been very few issues pertaining to the network availability, rather reception, one experiences persistent issues with the voice quality on calls and the data speeds. The company has capped plans for data and the speed can dwindle down to almost archaic ages. There are more expensive plans that can take care of this issue but the availability of bandwidth is a concern for networks that don’t have their own infrastructure. You can take advantage of the plans that FreedomPop offers while using the networks of Clearwire and Sprint but you need to ensure that you get the best of the 2G, 3G or 4G network, whichever you are using right now.
In most cases, you cannot do anything about the network strength or reception unless you are using a FreedomPop signal booster for home.
You can choose from four types of FreedomPop signal booster for home. They are classified as small area, medium area, large area and very large area signal boosters for home.
• weBoost 3G Flex is a small area FreedomPop signal booster for home. It works with 2G Voice and 3G Data. It can cover an area of 500 sq. ft; that is if you have pretty strong signals outside. If the signal outside is weak or medium then you can expect to get coverage of 50 sq. ft. to 250 sq. ft. respectively. The 3G Flex offers a signal boost of 45 dB. That is the maximum. You can also use the 3G Flex inside home or anywhere you go in your car or truck. It is convenient to carry so you can have it with you while traveling.
• weBoost Eqo is a FreedomPop signal booster for home offering a coverage area of 1,200 sq. ft., when the outside signal is strong. If the signal strength outside is medium, the coverage area would be 750 sq. ft. If the outside signal strength is very poor, then the coverage area would dip to 100 sq. ft. The max gain of signal strength of this FreedomPop signal booster for home is 75 dB and it is compatible with 2G Voice, 3G Data as well as 4G LTE Data.
• weBoost Home 3G (473105) Desktop Booster Kit offers coverage of 1,500 sq. ft. It is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data. You do not need to install any antenna outside. It can be easily mounted close to the window or just at the window. weBoost Home 3G booster can improve the signal strength by up to 60 dB. If the signal strength is very weak at a given place, then the coverage would reduce to 150 sq. ft. But that is only in areas that are almost dead zones for networks (but not completely dead zones).
• weBoost Home 4G (470101) Desktop Booster Kit is the 4G variant of the above model. It is compatible with 2G Voice, 3G and 4G LTE Data. You would get 1,500 square feet of coverage when the outside signal strength is good. The remaining specs. and installation requisites are the same as the 3G variant.
• weBoost Connect 3G (472105) Omni Antenna Booster Kit is ideal for homes that are larger than two or three thousand square feet. The coverage offered by this FreedomPop signal booster for home is an impressive 3,500 sq. ft. It works with 2G and 3G networks. It can offer a max boost of 65 dB. Even if the signal outside is at its weakest, you would get a substantial boost across 250 sq. ft which is good enough for a room that you are in at the time.
• weBoost Connect 3G (472205) Yagi Antenna Booster Kit is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data. The coverage is a massive 5,000 sq. ft. If you live in a very large house or you need a boost across a considerably larger area then this device will be ideal. Even in areas where the signal strength is medium or not very good, the coverage is an impressive 3,500 sq. ft. In areas where the signal is very weak, the coverage is 1,000 sq. ft. which is again sufficient enough to cover several rooms. The Connect 3G Yagi FreedomPop signal booster for home can enhance the signals by up to 65 dB. It also has a 4G variant, weBoost Connect 4G (470103) Booster Kit With Yagi Antenna.
weBoost Connect 3G-X (470105) Large Area Signal Booster Kit can cover up to 10,000 sq. ft. with a strong outside signal. With a very weak signal, it would cover 2,000 sq. ft. With medium signals, the coverage would span 7,500 sq. ft. Compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Data, this FreedomPop signal booster for home can improve signal strength by as much as 70 Db. If you need 4G signal boost over such a large area, then opt for weBoost Connect 4G-X (471104) Large Area Signal Booster.
Very large homes or buildings will require coverage of greater than 10,000 sq. ft. Wilson Pro Series would be an ideal large area FreedomPop signal booster for home. There're five boosters to choose from, offering coverage of 25,000 sq. ft. to 50,000 sq. ft. with varying levels of boost to signal strength.
The first thing you should do is assess the kind of signal strength you get right now in your home and immediately outside. You would get an idea of the network reception. You must have made calls and used the data on your phone or tablet which will tell you enough about the bandwidth you are being able to access. Accordingly, you would know the kind of enhancement your signal strength needs. Factor in the coverage area along with the desirable max gain of signal strength. Find the right FreedomPop signal booster for home based on these two factors. You will need to consider the installation method as well. Of course, price will be a factor but not at the cost of the max gain or the coverage.
Before you install a FreedomPop signal booster for home, understand your needs and acknowledge the fact that signal strength can vary within a home or apartment as well. Check for the place where you get the best signal and then install the FreedomPop signal booster for home exactly at that location. This will offer you the maximum gain in signal strength and also maximum coverage. The amplification of signal strength will be pretty reliable within the coverage area. You just need to ensure that the signal booster gets enough reception where it is installed.