All M2M amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your FreedomPop service.
FreedomPop M2M Signal Boosters for use in ATMs, lotto & vending machines, remote monitoring systems, etc.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger FreedomPop 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your cellular modem and FreedomPop is capable of providing.
M2M operations are primarily dependent on data speeds, which is again subject to the signal strength. Unlike voice calls, data transmissions or uploads and downloads would not cause loss of transmission or drop of packets affecting the quality of the call but the speed will be affected and thus the operation would be delayed. Should an M2M operation be timed and hence must be completed in a given time before there is a timeout notice or a user is logged off, the dwindling or fluctuating speed may hinder the completion of a given task. All M2M operations rely on two-way communications and thus two-way amplification of signal strength would be at the crux of improving network reception, thus reliability and speed of the network.
FreedomPop has plans with capped data usages which are obviously for personal uses. High speed plans with greater caps are ideal for businesses or commercial operations. Despite no cap or a higher cap that allows 4G or 3G speeds, the intermittent network issues can impair the operations. Consistent network reception or signal strength can be ensured given a place where the signal is already strong. In other places, one has to use a FreedomPop signal booster for M2M.
You can choose one of the following types of FreedomPop signal booster for M2M: Security 4G, Signal 3G and Signal 4G.
weBoost Security 4G M2M (471119) Machine To Machine Signal Booster For Security Systems is compatible with 3G and 4G LTE networks. FreedomPop cellular connections for security systems and panels can get improved 4G data speeds and increased 3G and 4G network coverage. The booster facilitates a direct connection and can be used for alarms, entry systems and any kind of security setup. With reliable network availability and signal strength, this booster allows the devices or security systems to be failsafe and so they can always send out the alarms or signals as and when necessary. The Security 4G M2M booster makes uploads and downloads faster which include any kind of software upgrades or one-way and two-way communications. Even when there is no communication, the network reception of the device will be improved exponentially by this FreedomPop signal booster for M2M. With wider coverage and consistent network availability with noticeable fluctuations, security systems can be more reliable. The booster can be easily installed without professional help. U.S. based customer support is available. It can increase the battery life of systems by up to two hours in areas that have weak signals.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470109) M2M Direct Connect Signal Booster Kit works for 2G and 3G networks of FreedomPop. As the name implies, it can really improve the signal strength and increase the coverage area by that virtue. Unlike security systems that can have centralized connections, many machines or systems will have to be installed at varying locations. Machines like cash dispensers or any type of vending machine have to be placed at a particular location and that may not get the best of coverage. Also, there are many internal infrastructural issues in buildings or premises that can interfere with the network coverage. Such machines cannot go kaput due to poor network or fluctuating signal strength. This FreedomPop signal booster for M2M has the ability to increase the signal strength by up to 15 dB. While that may not appear to be much, it is actually significant when you consider the fact that you can get the improved signals just about anywhere. If the signals are fluctuating or there is apparently no network reception, then this booster will be very handy. It will amplify the signals and by that virtue increase the coverage area. You wouldn't have to compromise on the strategic positioning of the machines. The Signal 3G booster offers bi-directional amplification of signals and has a 2 year warranty.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470209) Compact M2M Cellular Booster Kit is compatible with 2G and 3G networks. It is capable of increasing the strength of signals by up to 15 dB. It is one of the more reliable boosters available for M2M operations which is why it is used in ATMs and other sensitive operations.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470309) M2M Booster With Hardwire Kit is widely used in cash dispensers, vending machines and security equipments among others. Compatible with FreedomPop, the booster offers two-way amplification and can improve the signal strength by a maximum of 15 dB. The booster also improves the battery life substantially.
• weBoost Signal 4G 470119 M2M Signal Booster Kit works with 3G and 4G LTE networks of FreedomPop. The booster with its bi-directional amplification of signals can improve upload and download speeds, will facilitate seamless correspondences and upgrades of systems or any kind of communication can be much brisker. This FreedomPop signal booster for M2M is presently used in security systems, vending machines and an array of equipments. The booster comes with a mini antenna that can be easily mounted anywhere that facilitates the maximum enhancement of signal strength. You don't need to drill this antenna. It is magnetically mounted. You may or may not mount the antenna outside. Check the signal strength your device or machine gets usually and then determine if you would want to use the stronger signal available outside or if the signal strength inside is good enough for the antenna to be mounted indoors. The FreedomPop signal booster for M2M can increase the signal strength by up to 15 dB.
• weBoost Signal 4G (470219) M2M Hardwire Signal Booster Kit is compatible with 4G networks. Owing to its reliability and the consistent improvement of signals by up to 15 dB, this FreedomPop signal booster for M2M is widely used in ATMs, lotto machines and vending machines that require round the clock network availability and a strong signal to operate. While the max gain of signal strength and the coverage may not appear to be a world apart from other signal boosters of its kind, the consistence and the reliability make this device more desirable.
You can still deal with a dropped call or incessant network blackout for a few minutes. M2M applications cannot be put through such hindrances because the customers would simply get disinterested in dealing with those machines. M2M applications are not just confined to the major cities and downtown areas. They are spread far and wide across the country and often in remote locales where the general signal strength on most devices would be unimpressive. Regardless of what kind of signal strength that a FreedomPop powered device gets right now, the device will get improved, more reliable and consistent signal strength with a booster. That will be the key to proper functioning and always available M2M application.
The aforementioned FreedomPop signal boosters for M2M have been proven to be extremely effective with 3G and 4G networks of the carrier, not just in the prime regions but across the country. As a company or individual, you should determine the needs of your M2M application and what kind of boost it requires. Based on the traffic or the scope of the operation and the kind of signal strength the device is usually receiving, you can choose one of the signal boosters from the list.