All home & building amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Mobilicity service.
Mobilicity Home Signal Boosters for homes, offices, apartments, cottages, farms, and small buildings.
Mobile signals or network availability is not uniform across the country. There are areas that have strong network signals and there are areas where the signals are considerably weak. Even today, there are certain black holes or dead zones where you would not get any network. Mobilicity has a coverage spanning Toronto, Ottawa, Calgary, Edmonton and Vancouver where it offers unlimited plans and the network covers approximately 95% of the Canadian populace. But the availability of network and its signal strength will vary from one region to another and even across a particular region. This makes using a Mobilicity signal booster for home almost imperative for those who don't have the strongest network presence.
There are many types of Mobilicity signal boosters for home. You can pick one depending on the kind of signal strength you have, or what you get naturally. The size of your home, the extent to which you want the signal boosted, and how consistently you want that to happen will determine the exact choice of signal booster.
Broadly, the signal boosters are categorized into four groups. The classification is based on the coverage area of the booster. Accordingly, there are small area, medium area, large area and very large area signal boosters for home.
If you have a one-bedroom apartment or condo, a studio apartment or it is only a small portion of your house where you don't get a strong signal, then you can use a small area Mobilicity signal booster for home. A potential choice would be 3G Flex.
WeBoost 3G Flex can facilitate 2G Voice and 3G Voice & Data. It can offer coverage of 500 square feet if outside signal is very strong. For weak outside signal, the coverage would be about 50 square feet. For medium outside signal strength, the coverage would be across 250 square feet. The 3G Flex Mobilicity signal booster for home can enhance the signal by as much as 45 dB. The 3G Flex signal booster is portable so you can carry it with you, and use it in your office or in a hotel room. The 3G Flex can be used indoors and outdoors. It can improve the audio quality and thus the conversation you have. You wouldn't experience dropped calls or loss of data packets.
If you have very poor signals across your home and you have intermittent unavailability of network, then you would need a medium area Mobilicity signal booster for home. You cannot just have one room or two rooms getting better signals. You need the entire house to get a boost. Here are some signal boosters that will attend to your needs.
• weBoost Home 3G (473105) Desktop Booster Kit will enhance your 2G Voice and 3G Voice & Data network availability. The booster can offer you as much as 1,500 square feet of coverage, if the signal outside is strong. This booster does not require any antenna to be installed outside. Antenna can be mounted on a window from inside the home. The booster can enhance your network availability or signal strength by as much as 60 dB. The kind of coverage this booster offers makes it ideal for two bedroom or even three-bedroom apartments, single storey homes and small offices. It must be noted that if there is a very weak signal outside then the coverage or the area getting a signal boost would be limited to 150 square feet.
• weBoost Home 4G (470101) Desktop Booster Kit is an ideal choice if you have a two-bedroom or three-bedroom apartment, condo or home and if you have a small office where you need a boost for your 4G network. The Home 4G booster can boost signals for 2G Voice, 3G Voice & Data and 4G LTE Voice & Data. The coverage is around 1,500 square feet. This Mobilicity signal booster for home comes with the same features as the Home 3G booster from weBoost but with the feature of supporting 4G networks.
• weBoost Connect 3G (472105) Omni Antenna Booster Kit is a Mobilicity signal booster for home that can offer better 2G Voice and 3G Data network coverage for an area spanning 3,500 square feet. This signal booster does not have to be pointed towards an existing tower of the network or the nearest tower of any specific carrier. The Connect 3G can offer a signal boost of as much as 65 dB. In areas where there's extremely weak signal strength outside, the coverage area is 250 square feet. The signal booster can improve the quality of voice calls, internet speed and when the signal is relatively strong outside, there would be no call drops or any kind of glitches while accessing the network.
• weBoost Connect 3G (472205) Yagi Antenna Booster Kit can improve signals for 2G Voice and 3G Data across an area of up to 5,000 square feet. With medium signal strength outside, the coverage would span 3,500 square feet. For weaker signals outside, the coverage would be reduced to 1,000 square feet. This Mobilicity signal booster for home can improve signal strength by as much as 65 dB. • weBoost Connect 4G (470103) Booster Kit With Yagi Antenna is the same as the 3G variant with 4G LTE Voice & Data compatibility.
Should you need a Mobilicity signal booster for home that can cover more than 5,000 square feet; you have to opt for large or very large area boosters.
• weBoost Connect 3G-X (470105) Large Area Signal Booster Kit can cover 10,000 square feet with a strong outside signal. With a very weak signal, it would cover 2,000 square feet. With medium signals, the coverage would span 7,500 square feet. Compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Voice & Data, this Mobilicity signal booster for home can improve signal strength by as much as 70 Db.
• If you need 4G signal boost over a large area, then opt for weBoost Connect 4G-X (471104) Large Area Signal Booster.
If you live in a mansion or an estate, if you have a massive office space or an industrial complex then you will need a very large area Mobilicity signal booster for home or work. You should consider the Wilson Pro Series. There're five boosters to choose from. Wilson Pro Series can offer coverage spanning 25,000 square feet to 50,000 square feet with varying levels of boost to signal strength depending on the choice of a particular model.
Mobilicity Signal Booster for Home
Each and every Mobilicity signal booster for home or for office use is completely compatible with the network and the technology used by the carrier. Whether it is an Android or BlackBerry or Windows phone from Mobilicity, whether it is 2G or 3G or 4G connections from the carrier, these signal boosters will work seamlessly with the network and shall offer you the boost necessary in the five unlimited coverage regions of the carrier and across the country. If you require a Mobilicity signal booster for home, then pick one from the aforementioned options that will suit your needs.