All M2M amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Rogers service.
Rogers M2M Signal Boosters for use in ATMs, lotto & vending machines, remote monitoring systems, etc.
Rogers Wireless, a subsidiary of Rogers Communications, presently offers GSM, HSPA+ and LTE or long term evolution networks. It has network coverage in all the provinces across Canada and also caters to roaming facilities across Canadian territories and beyond. The 2G GSM network of Rogers with EDGE offers speeds of up to 120 kilobits per second. 3G compatible phones, internet connections and machines or M2M operations will get relatively higher speeds, around 236.8 kilobits per second. Presently, the carrier has stopped offering new GSM connections and plans to shut down the entire GSM operations by 2018. This marks the decade long steady switch to HSPA+ network.
The 3G HSPA network is capable of offering download speeds of as high as 21 Megabits per second. The 3G network is however confined to the provinces across Canada and does not include the territories in the Canadian north. The LTE network is relatively new, having been available for a little more than five years. The coverage of LTE is limited right now but Rogers is expanding its outreach.
Any M2M operation presently operating on 2G GSM, 3G HSPA or 4G LTE networks will have intermittent network issues, fluctuating signal strength in particular, if an area doesn't have impeccable network coverage. While cities do not usually have network issues unless something goes wrong, there are temporary local factors that can curtail the download and upload speeds. That may not be of much concern for personal users, but M2M operations will be put in jeopardy with dwindling and fluctuating speeds. Network outage or any kind of lapse in connectivity will also be a major problem.
All these problems make it imperative to use a Rogers signal booster for M2M. For seamless connectivity and impeccable operations, a signal booster can be the make or break factor for businesses that operate such mobile network connected machines.
Signal boosters for homes or buildings are categorized according to their area of coverage. Boosters for cars and boats or recreational vehicles are categorized as wired or cradled and wireless, for single users or multiple users. Signal booster usually don't get classified according to the signal strength or the max gain capacity as every classification has entry level boosters and highly advanced ones, thus catering to the specific needs. When it comes to a Rogers signal booster for M2M, you can choose from three types: Security 4G, Signal 3G and Signal 4G.
weBoost Security 4G M2M (471119) Machine To Machine Signal Booster For Security Systems is ideal for alarms, closed circuit television systems, entry systems at commercial or business premises, biometric systems and motion sensors or any kind of wired and wireless security apparatus. Any M2M operation pertaining to security that requires an active internet connection, which could be 2G, 3G or 4G LTE, would need consistent signal strength to remain optimally functional. This Security 4G Rogers booster works with 3G and 4G LTE networks. The booster ensures network availability and improves the reception. It can attend to the upkeep of the signal strength and makes downloads and uploads quicker. You can actually notice the difference in download and upload speeds while the maximum bandwidth allotted to your device remains unchanged. Consistent network availability and strong signals are imperative for security apparatuses. This Rogers signal booster for M2M will ensure consistently strong signals and it can also enhance the battery life of the systems hooked by up to two hours.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470109) M2M Direct Connect Signal Booster Kit works on the 2G and 3G networks of Rogers. The booster is presently used across Canada, primarily for vending machines and cash dispensers. Like security setups, vending machines and cash dispensers require consistent signal strength to remain operational. Any kind of fluctuation or if the network goes kaput, then the vending machine or cash dispenser will stop functioning and may even halt midway through a transaction. That cannot be afforded by enterprises and would be unacceptable in kiosks or wherever these machines are set up. This Rogers signal booster for M2M offers a max gain of 15 dB which may not sound like much but it is enough to keep a machine operational and the network alive. A noted advantage of this Rogers signal booster for M2M is that it can work at places that have substantial obstruction and thus the network reception as accorded by the nearest cell tower is not much. The Signal 3G booster can easily overcome these obstructions and can work in confined or closed places just as well as it would do outside.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470209) Compact M2M Cellular Booster Kit is compatible with 2G and 3G networks of Rogers. It is capable of increasing the strength of signals by up to 15 dB. It is one of the more reliable boosters available for M2M operations which is why it is used in ATMs and other sensitive operations.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470309) M2M Booster With Hardwire Kit is capable of enhancing the strength of signals by up to 15 dB. It offers two-way amplification and is ideal in fleet management, cash dispensers, different kinds of vending machines and security systems.
• weBoost Signal 4G 470119 M2M Signal Booster Kit works with 3G and 4G LTE networks of Rogers. The booster with its bi-directional amplification of signals can improve upload and download speeds, will facilitate seamless correspondences and upgrades of systems or any kind of communication can be much brisker. This Rogers signal booster for M2M is presently used in security systems, vending machines and an array of equipments. The booster comes with a mini antenna that can be easily mounted anywhere that facilitates the maximum enhancement of signal strength. You don't need to drill this antenna. It is magnetically mounted. You may, or may not mount the antenna outside. Check the signal strength your device or machine gets usually and then determine if you would want to use the stronger signal available outside or if the signal strength inside is good enough for the antenna to be mounted indoors. This Rogers signal booster for M2M can increase the signal strength by up to 15 dB.
• weBoost Signal 4G (470219) M2M Hardwire Signal Booster Kit is widely used in ATMs, for lotto machines and other vending machines across the country. This Rogers signal booster for M2M is one of the most reliable. Its enhancement of signals by up to 15 dB is among the most consistent of all boosters.
M2M operations are almost always commercial. Even if the purpose is personal where private servers are hosting blogs or websites, there could be a need to have better signals. Rogers, despite its reliable network coverage, does struggle to maintain the high speeds that are needed today. To maintain such demanding speeds, one needs a strong signal all the time. Even LTE and HSPA networks do not have the desirably potent signals and thus coverage round the clock. Using a Rogers signal booster for M2M can give you that advantage which is necessary for more efficient operations. Assess your needs and pick a booster that more than meets them.