All M2M amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your T-Mobile service.
T-Mobile M2M Signal Boosters for use in ATMs, lotto & vending machines, remote monitoring systems, etc.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger T-Mobile 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your cellular modem and T-Mobile is capable of providing.
A plethora of machines are entirely dependent on an active internet connection. As the list increases and machines or operations become inseparable from the galactic network, the networks would be stretched to their capacity. It isn't the computer or just the server, the list of machines depending on high speed data connections include security systems, vending machines, card swiping devices, checking in kiosks and all kinds of dispensing machines as well as the necessary ATMs. From lotto machines to biometrics, the array of M2M operations is diverse and evolving.
T-Mobile has an excellent track record of catering to M2M operations. But the network is not without its share of uneven network coverage. While the carrier offers a reliable service and relatively consistent network coverage, there are areas where the signal strengths are very weak. T-Mobile doesn’t have too many network glitches in cities or prime areas but even then the local factors will have a bearing.
The best way to ensure impeccable and efficient operations is to use a T-Mobile signal booster for M2M. If you can increase the coverage area of the network in a given place or increase the signals by a bar or two, then the M2M operation will be much more efficient, quick and surefire.
There are three types of T-Mobile signal boosters for M2M: Security 4G, Signal 3G and Signal 4G.
weBoost Security 4G M2M (471119) Machine To Machine Signal Booster For Security Systems works for 3G and 4G LTE networks. This T-Mobile signal booster for M2M is ideal for security systems, which would include alarms, CCTV networks, entry systems, wireless security and even motion sensors. Any kind of security apparatus that requires an active internet connection or a network will operate better with this T-Mobile signal booster for M2M. The device facilitates two-way amplification that would make downloads and uploads faster. The network availability will be more reliable so there would not be intermittent fluctuations which could otherwise impair the functioning of the system. The security system itself will be far more reliable with better network access. Since security systems consume more power when they keep searching for better network reception, you could save on power consumption with more consistent network facilitated by this T-Mobile signal booster for M2M.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470109) M2M Direct Connect Signal Booster Kit works for 2G and 3G networks. This booster is presently used for vending machines, cash dispensers and an array of devices. The booster can strengthen the signals by up to 15 dB. While that would improve the network reception for the device to function, it would also ensure that the signal strength is stable for the device to keep operating optimally. M2M operations can be impaired without any fault of the device or the network. It is very common for obstructions between the cell tower and the site where the machine is installed to play the culprit. In such cases, a signal booster like Signal 3G can ensure that the amplification overcomes the obstruction and thus the poor network reception. It is common for many boosters to offer a substantial enhancement when the signal is typically strong or substantial. This T-Mobile signal booster for M2M can work even when the network availability is at its weakest. The Signal 3G T-Mobile signal booster for M2M works on Band 5 frequency of 850 MHz up to Band 25 frequency of 1900 MHz. There's a 2 year manufacturer's warranty.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470209) Compact M2M Cellular Booster Kit is compatible with 2G and 3G networks. The reliability of this T-Mobile signal booster for M2M has put it to widespread use in ATMs and in the fleet management industry. The most noteworthy feature of this booster is the fact that it can maintain strong signal strength consistently. Many boosters are capable of enhancing the signal strength but that enhancement suffers fluctuations from time to time. That is not the case with this one. You can get a maximum gain of 15 dB with this booster.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470309) M2M Booster With Hardwired Kit is widely used in cash dispensers, vending machines and security equipments among others. Compatible with T-Mobile 3G, the booster offers two-way amplification and can improve the signal strength by a maximum of 15 dB. The booster also improves the battery life substantially.
• There are many machines that do not work exclusively on 3G or 4G networks. They are compatible with both. It is much like the smartphones today that are compatible with more than one spectrum. Such machines will require a booster like the weBoost Signal 4G 470119 M2M Signal Booster Kit. It is compatible with 3G and 4G LTE networks. It is capable of enhancing the signal strength by a maximum 15 dB. It offers two-way amplification which facilitates outbound and inbound traffic. It can work just as well in indoor installations and at confined places as it does in outdoor installations. Machines installed outside or where there is little obstruction between the site and the cell tower can operate much more smoothly owing to better network reception. It is the confined places and sites where there's plenty of obstruction that suffer the most. The Signal 4G T-Mobile signal booster for M2M can be a great solution. The device comes with a mini antenna which is magnetically mounted at the window or anywhere strategic that would ensure consistently enhanced signal strengths.
• weBoost Signal 4G (470219) M2M Hardwired Signal Booster Kit is compatible with 4G networks. Owing to its reliability and the consistent improvement of signals by up to 15 dB, this T-Mobile signal booster for M2M is widely used in ATMs, lotto machines and vending machines that require round the clock network availability and a strong signal to operate. While the max gain of signal strength and the coverage may not appear to be a world apart from other signal boosters of its kind, the consistence and the reliability make this device more desirable.
Every machine has its specific requirements. Some machines require high speed internet while some can do with dial-up. Some operations are massive and the data packets being sent would run into gigabytes. This requires substantial bandwidth and since the uploads and downloads will take time, the network must be consistently available and the signal strength must be sufficient to facilitate the transmission of the data packets. You have to bear in mind the exact need of your operations while picking a T-Mobile signal booster for M2M.
Choose a T-Mobile signal booster for M2M that is compatible with 2G, 3G or 4G, depending on the network of T-Mobile you are using right now. Factor in whether or not your M2M operations require portability. Not all signal boosters would be portable. Some boosters will work well when installed at one place. While the max gain in signal strength is important, the type of installation and consistence would be equally vital. Pick a T-Mobile signal booster that would have the most pros when pitted against the others.