All car, truck, RV, marine amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Tracfone service.
Tracfone Vehicle Signal Boosters for cars, trucks, RVs, boats and other vehicles.
TracFone is an American prepaid mobile virtual network operator operating within the United States, US Virgin Islands and Puerto Rico. 55 percent of the company is owned by the América Móvil Company with 98.2 percent stake and others that own the rest 1.8 percent. As a mobile virtual network operator or MVNO, TracFone Wireless has an agreement with some of the largest US wireless and cellular carriers to offer services via their elaborate networks.
These include U.S Cellular, Sprint Corporation, T-Mobile US, AT&T Mobility and Verizon Wireless. As one of the U.S.’s largest prepaid carriers, it has notable subsidiaries such as Simple Mobile, Total Wireless, Net10 and Straight Talk. It’s also known for contracting with the mentioned giant wireless carriers for the benefit of their customers.
TracFone plans are premium in contrast with no-contract choices such as Virgin Mobile or Cricket Wireless’. Its plans begin at $9.99 for half an hour worth of minutes, but significant for its strengths that include triple and double minute promotions and partnership with major carriers. At the same time, its flexible plans and affordable phones have made TracFone very famous. For instance, the prepaid carrier doesn’t avail phones for sale that are over $100. Subscribers can opt for a 90-day unique plan towards lowering the total cost and getting more time to effectively finish the minutes bought.
For BYOP (bring your own phone) and Smartphone options, the lowest $15 plan gets you 200 minutes talk time, 500 SMS and 200MB for a month to the highest plan in this arrangement of just $125 getting you 1.5 GB data, 1,500 texts and 1,500 minutes talk time for a whole year.
Note that TracFone doesn’t have a network of its own but leases T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint and Verizon towers. The network you’ll be using highly depends on your current location and the type of phone you’ve bought.
Tracfone single user signal boosters for trucks and cars with a cradle.
A signal booster that amplifies 3G data and 2G voice networks, it’s a single user type of booster. The cellular device has to remain inside the cradle. It can be used in a boat, van, truck, and car, RV or SUV.
To make the most of the 4G LTE advanced network through a single user amplifier, this booster is a great choice, which also boosts 3G data and 2G voice networks. It comes with a 23dB gain and the cellular device to be amplified need to be inside the booster's cradle. You can use the Drive 4G-S in a boat, car, van, and truck, RV or SUV.
Tracfone wireless signal boosters for cars and trucks for multiple devices.
With this booster you don't require a cradle. Boosting more than one device at once is one of its strength. Its unique 50dB signal gain makes it best for 3G data and 2G voice networks. It can be used in boats, SUVs, RVs, vans, trucks and cars.
With this booster that hardly requires a cradle you can amplify a cellular signal for multiple devices to enjoy the 4G LTE Tracfone network, including 3G data and 2G voice. It might be optimal for trucks and cars, but also works with boats, vans, SUVs and RVs.
A great magnet antenna signal booster for 3G data and 2G voice networks for use in boats, SUVs, RVs, vans, cars and trucks.
A drilled antenna signal booster, it’s great for an RV or truck considering its impressive 50dB gain and ability to boost 3G data and 2G voice networks. It enhances quality communication and connection. The booster also amplifies multiple devices at the same time.
Drive 4G-X and OTR.
An extremely powerful Tracfone signal booster, it’s great for vehicles such as cars and trucks. It is best for the optimization of the Tracfone 4G LTE advanced network. It works impressively with both 3G data and 2G voice networks while providing a 50dB signal gain to support multiple devices concurrently.
RV Tracfone signal booster.
If you have a trailer, motor home or recreational vehicle a signal booster that works for such a contraption is very important. This booster is designed to boost Tracfone cellular coverage for diverse devices for 3G and 2G data and voice networks and include a 50dB signal gain.
Drive 4G RV.
A powerhouse signal booster for 4G LTE advanced network, the amplifier works with both 3G data and 2G voice as well. It amplifies the signal strength up to a maximum of 1,500 square feet while offering a 60dB signal gain.
Marine Tracfone signal booster for yachts, ships and boats.
If you have a yacht, ship or boat you need a signal booster for multiple devices you can trust. With Drive 3G-XM you have a 50dB signal gain that boosts 3G data and 2G voice networks critical for marine vessel while in the sea. The booster covers a six feet radius for Tracfone network devices.