All car, truck, RV, marine amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Verizon service.
Verizon Vehicle Signal Boosters for cars, trucks, RVs, boats and other vehicles.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger Verizon 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your phone and Verizon is capable of providing.
One of the most inconvenient truths about wireless carriers in the United States is the uneven network reception that you would get across the country. Whether it is the mainland or you are in one of the islands, you will experience fluctuating network reception. The signals simply don't remain strong enough for glitch-free connectivity. If you are in downtown areas or driving through cities, you may be lucky and you would get some consistence but then the mobile or wireless traffic at times can overwhelm the spectrum. When you are on the road, traveling beyond the city limits or you are somewhere close to the networking black holes, the last thing you can expect is consistent, reliable and strong network.
You cannot afford to have your signal strength go kaput. Not only would you be without any connectivity but your devices, be it a phone or a dongle, will be drained of its power since the device will be searching for better signals all the time. Given how long modern smart phones and devices last, you don't want to lose power to search for signals.
Fortunately, you can use a Verizon signal booster for car that can ensure better network reception, stronger signals and thus better connectivity.
Signal boosters are typically classified according to their coverage area, the max gain of signal strength measured in dB and the number of users. There are cradle boosters for a single user and wireless boosters for multiple users. There are boosters that are more reliable than others. Also, how you install a Verizon signal booster for car, where you install it and how much area the coverage will be most effective for will determine your eventual choice.
Here are the two primary types of Verizon signal booster for car that you may consider.
weBoost Drive 3G-S (470106) Cradle Booster Kit is for a single user accessing 2G Voice or 3G Voice & Data networks. This booster works in cars, vans, trucks, SUVs and RVs as well as boats. The booster is capable of increasing the signal strength by as much as 23 dB. The booster can only strengthen the signal or enhance network availability of one phone or device at any given point in time and the particular phone or device must stay hooked to the cradle to gain the signal strength. This Verizon signal booster for car will work with any phone and anywhere. It can improve the quality of voice calls and can enhance the internet speed. While on the go, the battery in your smart phone will take a beating because it consistently searches for better network or signals. This will be averted as the booster will do it for the phone. In effect, your phone battery will last longer than usual which is very essential while on the road. If you are on 4G LTE network of Verizon and want the same benefits as that of the weBoost Drive 3G-S then you can opt for the WeBoost Drive 4G-S (470107) Cradle Booster Kit.
• weBoost Drive 3G-M (470102) Wireless Booster Kit is compatible with 2G Voice and 3G Voice & Data. It has the capacity to strengthen available signals by up to 50 dB. The 3G-M Verizon signal booster for car is good enough for sedans, hatchbacks, vans and also trucks. You may also use this booster on boats. The device allows a single user or even multiple users to connect wirelessly whether going on a long vacation or holiday weekend trip, or a short shopping trip to the local Walmart store for clothing and/or groceries. There is a magnetic antenna that must be mounted in the car and it facilitates consistently strong signals. This Verizon signal booster for car also has a 4G variant, weBoost Drive 4G-M (470108) Wireless Booster Kit.
• weBoost Drive 3G-X (470111) Most Powerful Wireless Booster Kit is compatible with 2G and 3G networks. It can increase the signal strength by as much as 50 dB. The most noted advantage of this booster is its consistence. Many boosters don't manage to keep up the signal strength, especially when you travel in areas that have historically and still receive very poor signals. Even if the network reception is horrible at a particular site or on a certain route, you will get consistently workable signal strength with this Verizon signal booster for car.
• weBoost Drive 3G-X NMO Antenna (470411) Booster Kit is similar to the weBoost Drive 3G-X (470111) Most Powerful Wireless Booster Kit. It offers a boost of up to 50 dB, is compatible with 3G Voice & Data and it has a coverage spanning six feet radius in all directions. The distinct feature is its drilled antenna. You cannot mount the antenna on a vehicle. Another notable advantage is that this Verizon signal booster for car can offer substantial boost to the signal strength even beyond the six feet radius. The boost is the strongest within that area but you would observe better network reception for an area stretching up to eight or ten feet. This however depends on where you are, what kind of reception you would anyway get in that area and real time factors from network traffic to the kind of device you have.
• weBoost Drive 3G-XM (470311) Marine Booster Kit is widely used on ships, boats and marine vessels. If you own a boat, yacht or any kind of marine vessel, then you need connectivity. When you are on the high seas or even sailing across a lake, you would want to be accessible to the world beyond the waters and the only way to ensure perennial connectivity is to use a device that can offer consistent signal strength boost, of up to 50 dB, and can offer substantial coverage. The 3G-XM Marine Booster has a six feet radius in which area you would get the maximum boost. Even beyond the six feet radius, your devices will receive a substantial boost to make a difference.
• weBoost RV 4G (470201) Signal Booster Kit For RV works on 2G Voice, 3G Voice & Data and 4G LTE Voice & Data. This is one of the most powerful boosters you can get for your cars, boats or any other vehicle. The coverage of 1,500 sq. ft. is among the most impressive in this category of boosters. The boost is also stronger than other devices with a max capacity of 60 dB. Even if you are in one of the areas with the weakest network coverage, you would be getting noticeable boost spanning an area of 150 sq. ft. from the device. When signal strength is medium in an area, the boost would span an area not less than 1,000 square feet.
The best approach to choosing a Verizon signal booster for car is to factor in the route you tread often, the kind of network reception you are accustomed with, the level of boost you require, the kind of car you drive or boat you have, the number of users who need the signal boost and obviously which network of Verizon you would be using. Pick a Verizon signal booster for car that ticks these checkboxes and you would be satiated with your choice.