All M2M amplifiers and repeaters listed below are compatible with your Verizon service.
Verizon M2M Signal Boosters for use in ATMs, lotto & vending machines, remote monitoring systems, etc.
weBoost 4G kits help take advantage of more speed and more power of the faster and stronger Verizon 4G, 5G, LTE+ or LTE Advanced networks to download and upload wireless data as fast as your cellular modem and Verizon is capable of providing.
Verizon is one of the most popular networks in the United States. It is the largest network right now and it is not confined to smart phone and internet users. Verizon has transformed itself time and again, from its fixed phones to wireless, broadband to wireless internet or Wi-Fi, from the 2G networks to 4G LTE. It is noteworthy that Verizon’s 4G LTE is among the most reliable. Presently it covers more than 90% of the American populace. However, that doesn't imply you would get strong network reception or desired signal strength at every nook and corner of the country.
Verizon is widely used for commercial applications and operations. From offices to a plethora of M2M operations, numerous devices rely on the network to cater to their primary function. Verizon is one of the most credible brands in the country but it does have certain shortcomings in specific areas. The most concerning shortcoming is poor signal strength. There are plenty of areas where the network reception is not as good as expected. From dropped calls to fluctuating internet speeds, machine to machine operations can be severely impaired with poor signal strength.
While there is little you can do about poor network, you can certainly use a Verizon signal booster for M2M to ensure that your operations are unaffected. There are several types of Verizon signal booster for M2M. You can pick one that caters to your needs.
The three types of Verizon signal booster for M2M are Security 4G, Signal 3G and Signal 4G.
weBoost Security 4G M2M (471119) Machine To Machine Signal Booster For Security Systems is compatible with 3G and 4G LTE networks. Verizon cellular connections for security systems and panels can get improved 4G data speeds and increased 3G and 4G network coverage. The booster facilitates a direct connection and can be used for alarms, entry systems and any kind of security setup. With reliable network availability and signal strength, this booster allows the devices or security systems to be failsafe and so they can always send out the alarms or signals as and when necessary. The Security 4G M2M booster makes uploads and downloads faster which include any kind of software upgrades or one-way and two-way communications. Even when there is no communication, the network reception of the device will be improved exponentially by this Verizon signal booster for M2M. With wider coverage and consistent network availability with noticeable fluctuations, security systems can be more reliable. The booster can be easily installed without professional help. There's customer support during business hours and it can increase the battery life of systems by up to two hours in areas that have weak signals.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470109) M2M Direct Connect Signal Booster Kit works for 2G and 3G networks of Verizon. As the name implies, it can really improve the signal strength and increase the coverage area by that virtue. Unlike security systems that can have centralized connections, many machines or systems will have to be installed at varying locations. Machines like cash dispensers or any type of vending machine have to be placed at a particular location and that may not get the best of coverage. Also, there are many internal infrastructural issues in buildings or premises that can interfere with the network coverage. Such machines cannot go kaput due to poor network or fluctuating signal strength. This Verizon signal booster for M2M has the ability to increase the signal strength by up to 15 dB. While that may not appear to be much, it is actually significant when you consider the fact that you can get the improved signals just about anywhere. If the signals are fluctuating or there is apparently no network reception, then this booster will be very handy. It will amplify the signals and by that virtue increase the coverage area. You wouldn’t have to compromise on the strategic positioning of the machines. The Signal 3G booster offers bi-directional amplification of signals and has a 2 year warranty.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470209) Compact M2M Cellular Booster Kit is compatible with 2G and 3G networks. It is capable of increasing the strength of signals by up to 15 dB. It is one of the more reliable boosters available for M2M operations which is why it is used in ATMs and other sensitive operations.
• weBoost Signal 3G (470309) M2M Booster with Hardwire Kit is widely used in cash dispensers, vending machines and security equipments among others. Compatible with Verizon, the booster offers two-way amplification and can improve the signal strength by a maximum of 15 dB. The booster also improves the battery life substantially.
• weBoost Signal 4G 470119 M2M Signal Booster Kit works with 3G and 4G LTE networks. The booster with its bi-directional amplification of signals can improve upload and download speeds, will facilitate seamless correspondences and upgrades of systems or any kind of communication can be much brisker. This Verizon signal booster for M2M is presently used in security systems, vending machines and an array of equipments. The booster comes with a mini antenna that can be easily mounted anywhere that facilitates the maximum enhancement of signal strength. You don’t need to drill this antenna. It is magnetically mounted. You may or may not mount the antenna outside. Check the signal strength your device or machine gets usually and then determine if you would want to use the stronger signal available outside or if the signal strength inside is good enough for the antenna to be mounted indoors. This Verizon signal booster for M2M can increase the signal strength by up to 15 dB.
• weBoost Signal 4G (470219) M2M Hardwire Signal Booster Kit is compatible with 4G. Owing to its reliability and the consistent improvement of signals by up to 15 dB, this Verizon signal booster for M2M is widely used in ATMs, lotto machines and vending machines that require round the clock network availability and a strong signal to operate. While the max gain of signal strength and the coverage may not appear to be a world apart from other signal boosters of its kind, the consistence and the reliability make this device more desirable.
When we talk about Verizon signal boosters for home or building, a car or boat, the focus is almost always on the coverage area and the max gain of signal strength. Both these attributes are equally important when you pick a Verizon signal booster for M2M. But the most important factor would be reliability or consistence. A Verizon signal booster for M2M may not offer the maximum signal strength gain as compared to other boosters but if it is the most reliable and consistent then crucial operations should opt for the latter instead of harping more on strength or coverage. M2M operations can operate smoothly if the necessary signal strength is ensured but they can be impaired if the signal strength fluctuates substantially. It is thus imperative that you study the pros and cons of every Verizon signal booster for M2M before making a choice.