Wilson Electronics, LLC and weBoost, LLC: Today’s Leader in the Field of Wireless Communications
For more than twenty years now, Wilson Electronics, LLC, and its subsidiary weBoost, LLC have been designing and manufacturing high-quality cellular signal boosters, antennas, and their related components. Each and every booster is specifically designed to improve cellular coverage in a variety of ways, including in your home, your workplace, or in a vehicle. All weBoost products are designed, manufactured, and then tested in the United States to ensure they conform to specific global industry guidelines.
A Brief Overview of Wilson Electronics:
The original company was founded in 1999; then in March 2013 it was acquired by Sorenson Capital Partners. The first cellular signal booster was shipped in 2003. Currently, they hold more than 40 patents and as of January 2014, they have 15 patent applications pending. They are continuously working directly with the FCC and all major cell carriers to develop new cellular signal boosters to conform to FCC standards. Their business was launched in Asia in 2014.
• North America’s largest selling line of Cellular Booster systems;
• Company is the market share leader in North America;
• Products support all 4G, 3G and 2G services – CDMA, LTE, GSM, HSPA+ and so on;
• Serves all the major cellular carriers and cellular devices;
• All products are engineered and manufactured in the United States of America, and
• All new products are FCC approved and Industry Canada Certified.